“Great start and end to our vacation”

Travelodge Pensacola Beach
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Pensacola Beach
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We only stayed at Travelodge at the recommendation of a local and because it was a motel, we didn't expect much. We were pleasantly surprised. We stayed 1 night in room 423 which above all was clean. We thoroughly enjoyed the sunset on their beach area overlooking the bay, the Pelican Lounge and the closeness of other nightlife. Once we checked the place out, we decided we really liked the pool and bay view. We checked with the front desk and Kimberly & Amanda were very accommodating and helpful and we were able to move to room 429 with an adjoining room for our friends in room 430. The furniture and carpet have been recently replaced in both rooms and they were clean and comfortable. The only drawback about room 429 is the lack of counter space in the bathroom but we made do. We even decided to come back here for the last two nights of our trip and stayed in room 422 which was much like our first room. I agree with some other posts stating that some of the rooms are ready for renovation but I've seen rooms so so more dated. Everyone we came across was very friendly and helpful. We usually stay multiple places including a nice condo when we come to visit Pensacola Beach. For us, the price and experience was right at the Travelodge so we have a clean economical place to stay to add to our list.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 6, 2013

My boyfriend and I really enjoyed our stay. It was very clean and it was priced great. We really enjoyed to area by the bay, it was like our own little sandy beach get away...

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 4, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We liked to location it was close to everywhere, but inside room is another story , appliances was rusted and room was not clean..

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2013

DONT WALK BUT RUN AWAY! The only good part about this place is the girls in the front. We were charged 149.99 a night to stay there. We drove 9 hours, and when we arrived we entered our room exhausted we walked into a mold smelling room with paint peeling from the walls and ceiling. There were holes in the walls, and there was black mold on the walls, ceilings, and the ironing board. The bed was a board with a comforter. The floor was wet, and the whole room smelled awful. We switched rooms and then switched again. we put the kids in to the shower and two tiny streams of water came out... I felt the need to spray big spray around the beds. There was rust around anything made of metal, and it was one of the worse rooms I have ever stepped into. My husband stays in hotels all the time for business and when alone he will just grab a room when hes tired, and he wanted to leave upon arrival. I then called the number given on the website to complain that I was not give the zoo tickets that the website promises for staying to which they told me in the fine print that it states that it will be 2 weeks before I get them, and when I said it should not have to be fine print they should be upfront about it the customer service girl told me to learn to read the fine print, and when I asked for a supervisor she put me on hold for 30 mins and hung up on me. I HAD TO LEAVE WITH MY 2 KIDS AT 12:30 AT NIGHT AND TRAVEL 20 MINS AWAY to a beautiful hotel that was cheaper then them! Oh and I almost forgot when we checked out the front desk girl quoted 119 to the person on the phone after we were told it was the last room and was 149.99! AHHHHHHHHH is the only was to describe this whole ordeal

Room Tip: Unless you want to stay in a hole or spend 300 a night on the weekends stay 10 miles away. save the...