“Love it here!”

Travelodge Pensacola Beach
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Pensacola Beach

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Travelodge was great! Our room was very clean. We could walk to the beach and shopping :) we will for sure stay again!! Very nice and clean pool and playground. Very kid friendly. We were kinda scared cause of others reviews... But for us it was lots of fun and very CLEAN! I will tell my friends to stay there too! Great trip to the beach(: luved it!!

• Stayed July 2013
Reviewed July 6, 2013

• Stayed July 2013
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Me and my boyfriend stayed here for 3days an 2 nights.. We enjoyed our stay!! We arrived a lil early for guaranteed check in.. So I called the front desk and virgina ( I don't know if that was her name but she was in training..) was so incredibly sweet and she said that our room wasn't quite ready and that she would call me of was ready before 4, she had called me back with in like 5 mins... But ALL of the hotel staff that came in contact with was absoulutley wonderful!!! The room was a decent room!! The only thing I would have to give them to work on would have to be update the towels.. I have worked in house keeping and to me it seemed like that the towels have seen better days!! But other then that the room was super clean I didn't see anything wrong with it.. It was bug free!!! Which is always a plus!!! I would definitely be returning to this hotel!! Definitely the best rate in town!! Trust me I looked for almost 3 weeks before I finally came across this one!!!! It is within walking distance to everything!! I didn't have a chance to try the breakfast.. Cause well by boyfriend being a southern man enjoys his biscuits and gravy!! So we went to a restaurant!!! But this hotel was wonderful!!!!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Adorkable55
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We could not be more pleased with our stay. The whole ride to Florida I was so nervous about the hotel because of some of the reviews. Our room was clean, a/c worked so good that my boys were freezing, the breakfast was sufficient for my teenage sons and the staff were very friendly. Our beds were also super comfortable! Our room had a microwave and refridgerator so we were able to stop and get groceries to eat when we needed a break from the beach. The hotels sits in the heart of the island and you are within walking distance to the beach, souvenier shops and restaraunts. The pool was closed during our stay but they offered complimentary chair/umbrella rentals on the beach. If your going on a beach vacation but want to save money you will not be disappointed with this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach
Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach
#6 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pensacola Beach
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pe...
#3 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Be...
#1 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Margaritaville Beach Hotel
Margaritaville Beach Hotel
#2 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze

Been to Travelodge Pensacola Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Pensacola Beach

Property: Travelodge Pensacola Beach
Address: 40 Fort Pickens Rd, Pensacola Beach, FL 32561-2006 (Formerly Comfort Inn Pensacola Beach)
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Pensacola Beach
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#10 On the Beach Hotel in Pensacola Beach
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Pensacola Beach 2*
Travelodge Pensacola Beach has 100 clean and comfortable rooms in the heart of Pensacola Beach, Fla., overlooking picturesque Little Sabine Bay. Enjoy the outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi, free breakfast, free parking and business center of this hotel within walking distance of beach restaurants and attractions. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola Beach