Travelodge Pensacola Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Paradise Inn(Pensacola Beach)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Gulf Coast Inn(Gulf Breeze)
1,125 results
All reviewsroom was cleanpaddle boardsprivate beachwalking distance to the beachfire pitbiscuits and gravyview of the baycasino beachlocation is greatnice pooldefinitely stay here againfamily vacationpierupgradesgrillblastgulf
FilterAll languages

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My search is finally over and my life is now complete. I have stayed in hotels and motels all over the world and have experienced the bad and the good. I thought that I had lived a full life and experienced it all but I have found my mecca. The Travelodge on Pensacola Beach is by far the worst hotel that I have experienced in my 47 years of life. The smell is still with me, I will never forget it. It was my fault...I should have timed my trip closer to the motel staff's quarterly cleaning of the rooms. Some of the lights didn't work, everything was filthy and musty. The shower was stuck on super high pressure jet mode, the towels all had stains (thank god I had my own towel). I could go on and on. Good points: 1)the roaches were mostly dead or hardly moving. 2) I was able to get out alive. I encourage anyone going to Pensacola Beach or that lives nearby to go stay there one night. It's truly a life experience. To quote Nietzsche, "...what does not destroy me, makes me stronger." Thankfully, I'm still alive and much stronger.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 7, 2013

At walking distance (just cross the street) from the white sandy beach you’ll find the affordable Travelodge. You know what you’re going to get: a spacious room, spacious bath room/sink area, clean sheets and wifi. Well that’s all you need for one night, or two. If you are planning an extended stay you might want to check other hotels, but you will have to pay accordingly. Since you won’t be doing much more than sleep, why pay more? Walking distance to the beach is from every hotel angle quite the same. Only to the restaurant of your choice, you might take the car, depending on the weather! Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Carovh
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I must say I was very pleased with this hotel. Our room was very clean, there was no smell as some of the other reviews had stated. We were on the 4th floor facing the bay and the view was AMAZING!!! Getting to watch the sunset from your hotel bed, how can you complain?! My seven year old daughter had a blast playing in the pool, on the playground and on the priviate beach. If your are looking for a family hotel this is the perfect place! We also didn't have any issues with the noise. We are already planning on next trip =)

Room Tip: Room 430~ King size bed, non smoking, bay view AMAZING!!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family