“Weekend Excursion !”
Review of Jolly Sailing

Jolly Sailing
Ranked #2 of 43 Tours in Pensacola Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Choose your own adventure! Sailing, dolphin cruises, sightseeing tours, snorkeling, sunset cruises. Our fleet includes JollyDayz, a classic 34' Pearson sailboat Yacht, Jolly Mon, a 27' American sailboat, Jolly'Ventures, a 26' powerboat tritoon,leaving daily from Pensacola Beach Marina; and Jolly Dolphin, a 42', 28 passenger power vessel with daily cruises leaving from Shaggy's Marina. Private or shared trips. Plenty of seating in sun and shade. Safe, comfortable, and fun for all ages. Complimentary beverages included with all trips. Use of snorkel gear, along with instruction, included with snorkeling tours. Special occasion trips such as birthday parties, bachelor(ette)parties, wedding/rehearsal cruises, family reunions, church/civic/school groups, corporate excursions available. Come enjoy a memorable cruise with Jolly Sailing!
Reviewed January 19, 2013

My wife and I were short on time , and wanted something to do that would fit in our schedule . We found this place on the Internet and booked it . The were very helpful, joyful, friendly people ! The best dolphin encounter I've ever had !! Thanks JOllY!!

All reviews
"dolphin watch"
"private tour"
"beautiful sunset"
in 13 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"nice boat"
"saw dolphins"
in 11 reviews
"two hours"

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We had our inaugural sail with Capts. Jim and Cindy this fall, which included a very nice time exploring the Pensacola Sound area. They are terrific hosts who allow their mates to feel at home and relaxed while on board. As someone who is in love with the salt water lifestyle, I highly recommend their cruises to people who want to find new ways to enjoy the more relaxing side of "water fun". Then again, I recommend this experience to everyone - it's nature's Rx. We can't wait to sit again beneath the sails with the Jolly Sailing crew.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

We had a wonderful evening onboard JollyDayz. Capt. Jim and Cindy helped me celebrate my 28th birthday. It was a perfect evening with food, drinks, music, and sights. My husband and I can't wait for our next adventure with Jolly Sailing. Thank you for a fantastic evening and making my birthday one to remember.

1  Thank Megan B
Reviewed November 8, 2012

My wife and I wanted to celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary with something unique. I heard from a friend that we could do a sunset cruise on a sailboat, so I set it up and surprised my wife. Capt. Jim & Cindy where wonderful hosts, they made us feel comfortable and welcomed.
The scenery was beautiful and the sunset was fantastic. We’ll definitely be back!!!

1  Thank John G