“A Perfect Evening”
Review of Jolly Sailing

Jolly Sailing
Ranked #2 of 38 Tours in Pensacola Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Choose your own adventure! Sailing, dolphin cruises, snorkeling, water taxi, sunset and scenic bay tours available. Our fleet includes JollyDayz, a classic 34' Pearson sailboat Yacht, Jolly Mon, a 27' American sailboat, Jolly'Ventures, a 26' powerboat tritoon,leaving daily from Pensacola Beach Marina; and *NEW for 2017, Jolly Dolphin, a 42' 28 passenger power tritoon with daily cruises leaving from Shaggy's Marina. Private or shared trips. Plenty of seating in sun and shade. Safe, comfortable, and fun for all ages. Complimentary beverages included with all trips. Use of snorkel gear, along with instruction, included with snorkeling tours. Special occasion trips such as birthday parties, bachelor(ette)parties, wedding/rehearsal cruises, family reunions, church/civic/school groups, corporate excursions available. Come enjoy a memorable cruise with Jolly Sailing!
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We had a wonderful evening onboard JollyDayz. Capt. Jim and Cindy helped me celebrate my 28th birthday. It was a perfect evening with food, drinks, music, and sights. My husband and I can't wait for our next adventure with Jolly Sailing. Thank you for a fantastic evening and making my birthday one to remember.

1  Thank Megan B

Reviewed November 8, 2012

My wife and I wanted to celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary with something unique. I heard from a friend that we could do a sunset cruise on a sailboat, so I set it up and surprised my wife. Capt. Jim & Cindy where wonderful hosts, they made us feel comfortable and welcomed.
The scenery was beautiful and the sunset was fantastic. We’ll definitely be back!!!

1  Thank John G
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Jolly Sailing is that rare gem you hope to find while on vacation. The owners/operators are warm and knowledgeable, and their love of sailing is obvious from start to finish on your sail. Captain Jim and Cindy go above and beyond to make sure you have a memorable day aboard their beautiful boats. Drinks, dolphins, and lots of smiles. I would recommend them to anyone and do every chance I get!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

What an incredible experience my group had with Capt. Jim and Cindy. We got to snorkel around the bay and also got to do some amazing sailing. They even made us some margaritas! Will defiantly recommend to anyone. Thank you guys for the awesome experience!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

We had a wonderful time with Captain Jim and Cindy sailing in the Pensacola sound. They were great from the first phone call to the last goodby. Great value for the money. Loved every minute of it. I want to go on the sunset cruise the next time we are in the area. We came up on a large pod of dolphin. Captain Jim circled them so we could observe them playing . We have been on several sailing excursions on Caribbean cruises. This was as good as any of them.