“Beautiful View”

Frank and Lola Love Pensacola Cafe
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Named after "Frank and Lola," a 1982 Jimmy Buffett song about a couple on their second honeymoon in Pensacola, the restaurant features everything from steaks to fresh seafood and also has a full service bar in an upscale, casual atmosphere. Frank & Lola Love Pensacola Café offers indoor and outside seating, and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Fairhope, Alabama
“Beautiful View”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Took my mother-in-law here for her Birthday. This restaurant is located in the Margaritaville Hotel, just off the Lobby with a view of the Gulf of Mexico. The waves were up and it was a sunny day, couldn't get any better. There service is pretty good, the fried shrimp was very good as well as the fish salad I had. The only complaint for me was that the menu is very limited, only about ten items. There needs to be a little more to choose from.

There is valet parking, even though you are just there for Lunch, and you have to pay for it.

• Visited June 2012

“Not what I expected....in a good way....”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Food was very good......I expected that...

Service was great....I expected that....

Atmosphere was laid back.....I even expected that....

What I didn't expect were the prices....did not feel like I was getting overcharged......

Overall excellent.....

Kentucky
“Good food but a little pricey”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

We had two good meals here including breakfast. Fast nice service but a little $. We thought it was worth it anyway

Visited June 2012
Buffalo, New York
“Very Good Food”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Food was good. There are one or two outstanding choices. Service was OK but the wait time seemed a little excessive for what we ordered.

Visited July 2011
Henderson, Ky
“Lovely Place”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Loved the atmosphere...beach colors and decor. We had dinner at the bar two evenings during our stay at Margaritaville. I had a corn and crab soup that was delicious. My husband enjoyed the grilled mahi. The cheesecake and key lime pie were delicious. The prices were very high, but much what one would expect at a resort hotel. Our bartender, George, was friendly and attentive. Really enjoyed Frank and Lolas!

Visited June 2012