“Very Good Food”

Frank and Lola Love Pensacola Cafe
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Named after "Frank and Lola," a 1982 Jimmy Buffett song about a couple on their second honeymoon in Pensacola, the restaurant features everything from steaks to fresh seafood and also has a full service bar in an upscale, casual atmosphere. Frank & Lola Love Pensacola Café offers indoor and outside seating, and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Buffalo, New York
“Very Good Food”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Food was good. There are one or two outstanding choices. Service was OK but the wait time seemed a little excessive for what we ordered.

Visited July 2011

Henderson, Ky
“Lovely Place”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Loved the atmosphere...beach colors and decor. We had dinner at the bar two evenings during our stay at Margaritaville. I had a corn and crab soup that was delicious. My husband enjoyed the grilled mahi. The cheesecake and key lime pie were delicious. The prices were very high, but much what one would expect at a resort hotel. Our bartender, George, was friendly and attentive. Really enjoyed Frank and Lolas!

Visited June 2012
Minnesota
“Very, very slow”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

They kept coming out saying our food was on its way....super slow... and it was clear that my hamburger sat under a lamp while we waited for another meal to finish cooking.

Visited June 2012
3 Thank travelers46
Pensacola, Florida
“Great view”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

We came early for dinner so the restaurant was not busy yet, so we had a relaxing meal with a great view of the beach. Their menu is somewhat limited but they are supposed to have great burgers. We ordered the Lava Lava shrimp as an appetizer; it is similar to the Bang Bang shrimp at Bonefish Grill but a little more expensive, with a little less shrimp and in our opinion not as good. I ordered the Caribbean Chicken Salad which was very flavorful, and my husband had the catch of the day which was cobia, and it was fresh and was very good.

• Visited May 2012
Scottsboro, Alabama
“It doesn't reminds me of the menu at a Holiday Inn”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Had a fantastic lunch at Frank & Lola's on Memorial Day. Since it was such a beautiful day, we asked to be seated at one of the outside tables to enjoy the gulf view. My son had his usual (Cheeseburger in Paradise), my had the chicken tenders and I tried one of the specials of the day (chicken salad wrap). Everything we had was excellent and plentiful. We didn't leave hungry. Our server (I think he said his name was Pip) provided outstanding service. Very courteous, professional but not cold/snobbish, could recall the specials in detail and made our meal an enjoyable experience. If you are reading this review and wondering if you should try it, do it. My compliments to the chef and to all the staff for making our holiday a great one.

1 Thank Chuck S