“Good food at a fair price”

Riptides Sports Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Riptides Sports Grill is located on the sugar white sands of Pensacola Beach inside the Holiday Inn Resort. With twenty high definition flat screen TVs (inside and outside) and continuous satellite feeds the game is always on. Quality American comfort food, great sports and good friends - it doesn't get better then this, unless you have box seats.
Reviewed March 24, 2014

My grandchildren had chicken tenders and fries, my wife a burger, and I had seafood platter. All the food was good for the place inside a hotel. I have had a lot better seafood, but, it was at a lot higher price.

Ron W, General Manager at Riptides Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Thank you for your “Good Food at a fair Price” review of Riptides. We appreciate your business and hope you will spread the word about us. In addition to our inside and patio dining, we have the nicest Tiki Bar on the beach where you can enjoy our full menu and drinks of your choice.

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Went about 7pm with place half full. Wait staff was hustling around but service was not good. Appeared to be understaffed. Many TVs and even small ones with sound in booths so that was a plus. Way the restaurant is set up difficult to see TVs outside of booth if sitting in a booth.

Waited a long time for drink and finally had to remind them I had ordered one. Did receive and they apologized and didn't charge me. Hot drink ordered was luke warm. Food took a while to arrive. Was average at best.

Might be a good option for a drink at a bar if nobody around but otherwise you can do better!

Thank you for your review which allows me to take action when and where necessary. I apologize for the service you received but want you to know we strive for excellence. I assure you that is not what we train or expect in Riptides.
I would ask that you give us another try where I assure you your experience will be excellent.

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Our hotel stay package includes breakfast at this restaurant. Sam was our server, super friendly and overly accommodating. The food was great with lots of choices on buffet! Glad we came!

Ron W, General Manager at Riptides Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Resort and also for visiting Riptides. Thank you also for mentioning Sam. She is a wonderful fun loving hospitality professional who loves her job and her guests.
Please visit us again soon.

General Manager, Holiday Inn Resort

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The menu was substantial and all of the food I tried from it was cooked well and tasted great. Drink prices were reasonable considering the location.

Ron W, General Manager at Riptides Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Thank you for visiting Riptides. We appreciate your business and are hopeful you will return bringing more of your friends. Riptides also includes our beautiful Tiki Bar overlooking the beach so come out and enjoy the sunset over a great burger and beverage.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Stopped in while my wife and I spent a couple of days in Pensacola Beach. It's the first sports bar I have been in that each booth has it's own flat screen TV. Apps were good and the seafood basket was very good. Try one of the locally brewed beers. Service was fast and the waitress was very friendly.

Thank you for visiting Riptides and writing your Nice Sports Bar review. We appreciate your business very much. .