“Great food, music and atmosphere!”

Hemingway's Island Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Enjoyed our evening at Hemingway's Island Grill at Pensacola Beach, FL. The food was delicious and very reasonable, the atmosphere couldn't be better (we ate while looking out onto the waters of the Gulf), and the guitar music of David Dunn added to our pleasant evening. Will plan on going again when we return to Pensacola Beach!

There are newer reviews for Hemingway's Island Grill

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Nice atmosphere! Perfect for date night and if it's a busy weekend make reservations. Would be perfect for a rehersal dinner for wedding party too! On the water!!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

On a recent trip to Pensacola we had the chance to dine at Hemingway's in Pensacola Beach. We sat outside and the view of Bay was spectacular. Had some excellent wines and great food. I started with the Caesar Salad (excellent with a hint of pineapple that added a nice touch). My wife started with the She Crab soup and it was very good. For dinner she chose the nut-encrusted mahi mahi and I chose the slow cooked ribs with island jerk bbq sauce (see photo). I had a difficult time choosing as there were several entrees I wanted to try, but went with our waitress's recommendation and I was not disappointed. The ribs were very tender and the sauce was sweet with nice touch of jerk. We splurged this night and had desserts - island bread pudding and key lime pie - both very good choices!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We got in on the $10 menu and the food was good but without the $10 menu it would have been way overpriced!

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I decided to try Hemingway's tonight. We started out with the calimari and it impressed us both. I had the jerk seasoned pork tenderloin and it was served on a bed of black beans and rice. I've had better jerk seasoned pork, but it didn't disappoint.