“Favorite local restaurant ,Great location”

Hemingway's Island Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Hemingway's Island Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Drinks, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Navarre, Florida
“Favorite local restaurant ,Great location”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Hemingways island grill used to be the place for tourists to go and drop $100+ for dinner for two.I suppose you still could,but you have options.As a local I love a great meal for a fair price,Hemingway's does just that.There are several lunch options for under$8 and they are all delicious.or you can choose their ten for ten menu for lunch or dinner.This menu offers ten delicious entrees with just the right portions for$10.My favorite is steak marsala served with garlic mash potatoes.but there are shrimp chicken and fish choices just as good.I have never had a bad meal here.Oh,did I mention the great waterfront views,with both inside and outside dining. Try the bread pudding with whiskey sauce,and vanilla ice cream enough for two to share and worth the trip alone.

Toronto, Canada
“nothing special”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This reataurant gives off a very cool, not really welcoming vibe .W were a little worried that there might be an issue when we walked in and got a table for 5 at 6pm on a Saturday-no wait, and pretty deserted. The food is nothing special, although my son and daughter thought the grouper sandwich was good . I felt ty were bit pricey at 15.99 each(they addd $5 to the price of the fish sandwick since we ordered slightly blackened grouper sandwiches.) The portions are reasnable, not huge-no leftovers and no sharing as is typical in some of the restaurants in the south of US. Our waiter was attentive. It is a bit pricey. The view is limited but nice. There nothing wrong with this restaurant, and we tried all o the restaurants in Pensocola beach becasue we were on an extended stay. would I rate it in the top 10-asolutely not. I think for what they offer, they are average, not something you would recommend as a first choice option if someone only had a day or two to spend in Pensacola Beach.

Pensacola Beach, Florida
“Poor service”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

have been to Hemingway's a few times (with friends from out of town) and each time I go, I am dissapointed with the service. The food is ok, the price is ok, but the service is terrible. The last visit was the worst. The waitress dropped the staek knife on the floor and never repaced it. After asking for extra lemons (twice), she brought them to me . . . . on a napkin. She never refilled our glasses. She never checked on us for anything. Just poor service. There is no excuse for this. The servers are not being trained or the management just don't care.

• Visited July 2013
“Great place, nice selection”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

We were traveling with our two teenagers and stopped in one early afternoon. The menu was diverse and affordable. We sat out on the deck with a great view?! Will be back!!! P.s. the calamari was exceptional!!!

“Nice dinner”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Stopped in here for dinner and was pleased for the most part. It was quite loud in there the evening we dined and the service was slow but when the food did get to our table it was fresh and prepared quite well. I would come back here again.

Visited August 2013