“Great view”

Hemingway's Island Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Hemingway's Island Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We first started outside, but it became to cool. Once inside we still had I obstructed views of the Pensacola Bay. The food was tasty, well presented and the price was adequate for the amount.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I went for brunch on a Sunday and had a terrible experience. There was a little bit of a wait so we sat at the bar and had a couple bloody mary's. I would have been better off staying at the bar drinking my bloody mary than going to the table. The service was horrible once we sat at a table and got a server. I cannot remember the name of our server but he took forever to get our drink orders then never came back to even refill our waters. We had to ask a couple times for him to make it back. I had just the general breakfast place.. It was okay but nothing special. Someone else at my table had a breakfast wrap and that was pretty good. By the end of our meal I just wanted our check and the server to not come back to the table. Horrible service makes even good food not want you to return to the restaurant.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Our family was very pleased with this place! We ordered different items and shared bites so we could get a better idea of all the food. There was NOTHING at our table of 6 that wasn't Great!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

My husband and I had supper at the Hemingway and loved, loved, loved it! The atmosphere was wonderful, the food was fantastic. We started out with appetizers of Hemingway's Ribs and a cup of Conch chowder. The ribs were so good! I loved the jerk seasoning coupled with the rum in the sauce. The conch chowder was delisious as well, brought back childhood memories of eating it as child in Kwy West. We shared the crab platter for our entree, it was great too. My husband stated later that evening that the meal at Hemingway's was his favorite meal of our tip thus far.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Murphy is da bomb. Brittany is an outstanding hostess. Good food and good prices. Excuisite atmosphere.