“Just ok once I got my order”
Review of Native Cafe

Native Cafe
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
“Just ok once I got my order”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by for dinner to discover they're only open for breakfast and lunch. No problem. Went back for breakfast, third one in the door, waited 30 minutes for my breakfast to find out they had given my order to someone else. When they did bring it, it wasn't great. Eggs were bland, potatoes were out of a bag, pancake was like leather, and toast was late. The server was nice and gave me 15% off for their mixup but the food wasn't as good as Waffle House and cost nearly twice the price.

• Visited June 2013

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Great Place!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We stopped in for lunch and it was excellent. I had the angry burger, a spicy tastey meal. The wife had the angry chicken, just as good! Would recommend it for a great lunch and would be back in a second. Prices are pretty good, for 2 people our bill as less than $20.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Matt H
Pensacola Beach, Florida
“Great little cafe!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I live here and go here often. We like to go for breakfast. Expect to wait....however it's worth it. If you are visiting this is a cozy little beach cafe. Food is great and the servers are amazing. My favorite is stuffed French toast. A must try!!!
Don't let the line outside scare you off. It really is great!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank honeycutt33
Dalton, Georgia
“They lost our order!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

After a log wait without our server returning to check on us, we asked another server to get a status on our order. A number of folks had come in after us and eaten while we waited. She finally came to tell us that our order had been lost and they were having trouble with the fryer. This was strange since others were eating the same things we had ordered. She offered to give us chips and salsa while we continued to wait. When I asked her why she had not been back to check on us or communicated with us, she said "look, I am buying you chips and salsa". After all of this, the food was good. Service sucked.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank sjhb07
Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Locals love it... you will to.”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

best place in Pensacola Beach for breakfast. It stays busy but there is good reason... great place and pretty inexpensive.

• Visited March 2013