“Atmosphere”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Zip Code 32561
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Husband and I went by the restaurant and noticed no cars, but thought what the heck, lets see if it is open and it was!! Walked in the restaurant and we were greeted by a very friendly staff.
If we are ever in Pensacola Beach again we will surely go there!! I had the Spagasagna, DELICIOUS!!!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

My husband and I ate here December 27, 2013. We had the Parmesan Chicken and the Spagasagna. Delicious! For dessert we had the bread pudding and the tiramisu. Both are made in-house. They were excellent. I especially loved the bread pudding - yummy!! The staff was very friendly and we will definitely be going back next time we are in Pensacola! The Spagasagna is enough for two so be prepared to take some home or split it.

1  Thank Linnziep
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We have dined here several times and have never been disappointed. The Eggplant Parmesan and the Pizzas are delicious!! I believe no matter your entrée, you will not be disappointed, BUT, you MUST save room for dessert!!! The BREAD PUDDING is the best you will eat!!! Its enough to share or take home and enjoy. If looking for GOOD Italian food this is your place...

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Portions are not LARGE. No bread served with meal. When we asked for bread we were served what appeared to be a toasted hot dog bun but not enough for a meal. Meal to $ did not agree. Being up charged for food prep when you pay top dollar for an entree is not expected. Prices menu are not bad but up charges added almost 20% to our bill
Also we did not expect Rock music in an Italian restaurant.
We will try somewhere else tomorrow evening but never here again.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Been there several times, but I don't agree with the mainly positive reviews. Ordered the grilled chicken and goat cheese salad during my last visit. Chicken was completely overcooked, it was dried out and tough to chew. There was no salad dressing on the salad. The portion was not very large, which is ok, but not if you charge $13.95 for the dish. Nothing was served with it (e.g. small slice of Italian bread would be nice).