“Change it up”
Review of Lillo's Tuscan Grille - CLOSED

Lillo's Tuscan Grille
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: zip code 32561
Gulf Breeze, Florida
“Change it up”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

when staying on the beach sometime you get a little tired of the sea food & fast food choices -Lillo's gives you a good choice of change. Food is very good, service outstanding, nice wine selection, in a casual relaxed atmosphere. Fun & Good

Visited July 2013

League City, Texas
“$$$$”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Way too expensive for some pasta, dishes are humongous so I guess if you share, it would be ok. Food was nothing to write home about. Would not go back.

Visited June 2013
Marietta, GA
“Good food- nice atmosphere”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Our family ate here on our most recent trip to Pensacola Beach. It is located in a strip plaza, casual but nice. Some outdoor seating along the front area (no patio per se) our table was pretty much in front of a hair salon but had nice views of the 360 wheel. The atmosphere inside was very lively but there was a wait so we opted for outdoors. I ordered the fettuccine alfredo--it was very good and the portion size HUGE. The dinner salad I ordered with it just "okay." My 13yr old ordered an adult sized portion of spaghetti --there was not nearly as much in his portion compared to my alfredo. He finished it quickly and was looking for more. We had a good time, no complaints, but a bit pricey for what we received. I wish there was a plate of garlic rolls or bread beforehand (I think we got a piece of garlic toast with our pasta). Service was friendly but sometimes a bit slow to getting back to outside.

• Visited April 2013
Springfield, Missouri
“Good italian Food”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The restaurant is more romantic, lights were dimmed and we had live music the day we had dinner. Our food was very good. I had pasta with mussels, my husband had pasta with chicken and our son had plain spaghetti. They are closed on Mondays and I am glad we came back. The restaurant is located on Pensacola Beach and priced accordingly.

• Visited May 2013
Pensacola
“Lower Your Expectations!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Yep, lower your expectations before going here and you might be okay. The service was slowwwww as was our food. And our food arrived cold. Not exactly a winning combination. Add to this, they keep weird hours. Half the time we go by - they're closed!

Visited March 2013