Margaritaville Beach Hotel
$330
Hampton.com
$344
$319
Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
$355
$325
HolidayInn.com
Surf & Sand Hotel(Pensacola Beach)
$259
TripAdvisor
Portofino Island Resort(Pensacola Beach)
Emerald Isle(Pensacola Beach)
1,250 results
All reviewslandshark landingland sharkjimmy buffetlandshark beerlola's restaurantkeurig coffee makerhuge showerbeautiful hotelfree beerparking garagecorner suitepool bargulf viewrooms are spacioustile floorsoff seasonwrap around balcony
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Our last trip was for our whole family this time my husband heard about the Jimmy Buffett concert and knowing how much I love Jimmy bought the "come Monday" package the hotel was offering that included tickets to the concert. Let me start by saying our last trip was near perfect...really relaxing and pure bliss start to finish! This time around was a whole different experience! I want to say that it was because the hotel was at capacity and the staff was just super busy or because maybe we just ran into a few staff that were tired or over worked or something. I don't want it to be that the hotel has changed and for the worse...

First at check in they told us to check in with the come monday trip cordinator and she could give us details about the package we had booked. Upon checking in with her we were given our tickets to the concert. The tickets they gave us were not what we had been told we were getting when booking the trip. They were supposed to be floor tickets...the tickets we got were much further up, not anywhere near the floor. When we questioned it the girl just literally said "umm, I don't know". That was actually the reply...not let me check on that or how can help, just I don't know. She did tell us that she didn't know who had said floor tickets but that she didn't have any. We went to the front desk and got told it had been a mistake, who ever had booked the trip had told us wrong. We left our number because we were upset. We then got a call saying they were sorry but all the floor tickets were taken when we checked in...we checked in early so to say all the tickets were taken was a little ridiculous so we questioned them again. We were told sorry but there wasn't anything they could do. They were not overly apolgetic and didn't offer anything in return even though the person we were talking to admitted it was her that had taken the reservations and told us wrong. Just like that our view of this hotel changed drastically!

The next morning we went down to the breakfast buffet that came with our package. A manager came to our table and asked how things were. We told him about the problem and he said he was a food manager but he would find someone to help us. Suddenly the same person that told us there were no tickets available came to the table and had floor tickets for us. This was after we asked for the general manager...it made us question things. It seemed like the minute we were willing to "complain" to a higher source they had the tickets we had been promised. I don't know how it happend but we were very happy it had been fixed. We were willing to forget the whole thing and get on with our happy romantic getaway for 2 and have fun at the concert!!

Then we walked over to the gift shop. I was getting quite the pile of Margaritaville merchandise and then had a question...when I asked the sales girl she said she didn't know and then walked off. Again, no trying to help or find out the answer...just don't know...I really don't understand how this is an answer here at this hotel. It seems like there is an awful lot of I don't know going on around here! I finally found a more helpful girl the next day and she got the answer for me and I ended up buying what I wanted,lol.

The concert when great...alot of fun. The busses there and back were fine...very unorganized but it ended up fine. The hotel room was great!! You won't find better as far as the room goes. The beach was beautiful and relaxing! The room was clean and the housekeeping did a great job everyday! Frank and Lola's was great...great service, great food!! There are ALOT of good things about this hotel and we do love it. There are also some great staff that will help you and give you the service you deserve! I just wish this trip the good had outweighed the bad. Like I said I just really want to believe it was because of the package and how busy things were....I really hope it's just not going downhill! We have a trip planned for the whole family again in June...this time we are even bringing my parents! We are so excited and hoping for a better experience!

I wouldn't say skip this hotel but it is very pricey. I don't mind paying the extra for how nice the hotel is but if the service is going to go downhill it won't be worth the price anymore. I'm really hoping my review in June will be a better one!!

A tip....if they promise you something find out who you talked to right off. Get the name of the person so that if you get there and you don't get what you were promised you will at least have a name to give them. Also go straight to the general manager because they seem to be the only one's that can acutally help you. We talked to several people that said they were a manager....she said they were all on the same level? We only got helped once we asked for the general manager. This is only if you need it and hopefully you won't=)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Kari R, Front Office Manager at Margaritaville Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Thank you very much for such great feedback. Once again, we sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding. We are glad we were finally able to provide you with floor seats because unfortunately, the ticket selection was out of our hands. It is our mission, as a team, to provide the best service and to meet expectations and requests to the best of our abilities. We look forward to your arrival in June and are confident you will see that we are the same great hotel that you remember from your first stay.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is a beautiful hotel. When we arrived they gave my 2 year old daughter a bucket, shovel and a lay to wear. It was a great 1st impression and the service was very nice. Could not believe how beautiful the room and views were off the balcony. My family will be back :)

Room Tip: Water view with a balcony is a must.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Kari R, Front Office Manager at Margaritaville Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

We are pleased to know that your recent stay was enjoyable. Please check our website for activities during your next stay. We have a range of family friendly activities that will capture your family's memories! We look forward to having you and your family as guests again soon. Thank you for your time and feedback.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

This resort is perfect for families and couples. The rooms are gorgeous and the in room amenities are from Tocca and are top notch. The beds and linens are out of this world. The food in the hotel is excellent and not over priced. Plenty of self-park as well. Splurge on the Gulf front but not such a bad view of the waterway either You can easily stay at this resort and never leave for anything during your stay but there are other restaurants close by as well.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for staying with us during your recent travels. We are pleased to know that your stay was enjoyable. We look forward to your next stay. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Great staff, excellent service and people who care. We stayed in a different Hotel because of a conference that was coming up in the facility that we were at.. We used the hotel for scheduling a shuttle to the Jimmy Buffett concert held in Feb at the Pensacola Beach Bay Center. The people there we very nice and arranged things that went on with out a hitch. We had a few meals there, went to the Landshark beach venue on the property and enjoyed the service plus the hospitality. We went there after the concert and had a great time as well. Parrot Head were there in force and the staff was well prepared to deal with the events. The entertainment was outstanding from start to finish. We spent the good part of 3 days enjoying this facility and surroundings.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you very much for visiting us recently. We were very excited to have Jimmy in town! We are pleased to know that you were able to take part in and enjoyed the activities we scheduled. Hopefully we will have you as a guest soon and thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

stayed one night at this very nice hotel, the room was lovely, extremely clean, our room did not have a tub, but the shower was very large, we were on the 7th floor, gulf side, the view was beautiful, saw dolphins the next morning at breakfast, the waitress in the dining room was very cordial and friendly, as were the others serving in the dining room. A very nice quiet place to stay in the off season.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us during your recent travels. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay. Our executive rooms have a lovely garden tub and we are certain you will enjoy this room during your next stay. We look forward to having you as a guest again soon and thank you very much for your feedback!