“Gave it another try” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Pensacola Beach
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Gave it another try”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

I must say after my first visit I hadnt planned on returning here however I decided to give it another try.... I made my reservation and spoke with a guy named Dan he was very helpful!!! When I arrived he was at the desk and helped me again he went above and beyond to make sure I knew where everything was, when I checked out I wanted to let the manager know how this visit went, they were really busy so I didnt get a chance to talk with them. This visit changed my view on this hotel and I will be back for sure!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank J J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (397)
Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

We had a great time here at this Hotel. Staff was nice and the atmosphere was second to none. The parking was fantastic and inside. Will stay here next year.

1 Thank Southkyreb
Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

The hotel is beautiful and the setting gorgeous. However, stopping there for supper was a mistake. Although the menu was limited, all of the items were well prepared and the staff was extemely pleasant. However, some of the niceties one would expect were missing. No bread or rolls were served with the meal and when some was requested, the server said the only thing available would be toast. This was a change from last year when they offered small loaves of bread. Toast was acceptable and was brought to the table. Imagine how unusual to find that we were charged $2.00 for the toast. Another diner requested crackers with her salad which was an entree and the only thing available were oyster crackers that are served with soups. Hotel food and dining is often mediocre but I would not have expected it here.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank southtexasnan
Dayton
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

This hotel is really beautiful! The view of the Gulf from our balcony is also fantastic! The rooms are spacious with nice amenities and furnishings and the room overall was clean (shower, beds, etc.). My only complaint is regarding the dirty floors in our room. My feet were so black and I had to constantly wash them and/or wear shoes the entire time. They should just mop the floors before each guest checks in because our floors were dirty from day one. I would give the floors a poor rating for cleanliness, otherwise, everything else would be excellent. The room was a bit pricey, but I would come here again.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank landeroberts
Northern Chicago suburbs, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

We chose to stay at Margaritaville Beach Hotel based upon other tripadvisor reviews. We booked for two nights and after checking in and going up to our room, immediately extended it to 3 nights. It is very beautifully decorated in a beachy style (of course). The attention to detail is outstanding, including the room furnishings and layout, and overall styling of the hotel. It is very welcoming, with the staff always available to answer questions, offer suggestions for things to do on the island and just being downright perky. They don't take themselves 100% seriously as many other properties do. It has just the right amount of Buffett feel. For those people who are not parrotheads, I'm sure they would agree that it is not an "in your face" type of experience. We had a bay front room which had a great view in itself (and a cheaper price). The pool was outstanding and a great place to hang out. It was nice to be right on the beach with the boardwalk connected to the hotel. I don't think the sand could have been any whiter! The only thing that I could possibly offer up as a wish would be for a ceiling fan in the room. It was wonderful having the balcony door open, but since we weren't getting any breeze coming in off the bay, the air conditioning stayed on all the time. I can honestly say that this was one of the best hotels in which we've stayed, in quality, value and staff attention to detail! We'll definitely be back.

2 Thank whyaske
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

Wonderful stay at Margarittaville, rooms are clean and spacious!! Stayed here with my kids and husband for two nights, everything was wonderful!! Great place for families!!

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Erangel03
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

Overall, I this hotel was laid back and relaxing. The employees were very nice and the beach was beautiful. I loved the fact that at check-in we each received a lanyard for our room keys. The price was reasonable and the bath products were nice. The room had wood-look tile, which was great for a beach. We opted for a bay-view room to save a little money, but the view from our balcony was still nice.

Room Tip: A room with a bay-side balcony is more affordable and still a great view.