Margaritaville Beach Hotel
$278
HIExpress.com
$324
$287
Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
$421
$130
Emerald Isle(Pensacola Beach)
Vacatia.com
TripAdvisor
Portofino Island Resort(Pensacola Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,241 results
All reviewslandshark landingland sharkjimmy buffetlandshark barlola's restaurantkeurig coffee makerhuge showerbeautiful hotelfree beerparking garagecorner suitegulf viewrooms are spaciousoff seasontile floorswrap around balconylive music
Reviewed June 6, 2012

There are few properties my husband and I return to - but this hotel is at the TOP of that list. From the front to the back, top to the bottom, this hotel is superb. Comfortable rooms, gorgeous views, excellent food, the best staff there could be and even great music(!) And we will be back...again! Thanks for a job well done.

Room Tip: The corner rooms with the wrap around balcony - are just the best.
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Upon arriving you are first impressed with the location and view; however, the hotel rooms are so dirty that after our shower our feet were black from walking across the floor. The bathroom trim had dust so thick that I couldn't get it to come off. The restaurant should be ashamed of itself it took so long to bring our dinner out to us. Under better management, this could be a really nice place. At over $200 per night, I would have expected it to be cleaner.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
10  Thank travelers46
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I work for a major hotel chain, unfortunately we do not have one in this town. This is the first time in 20 years I have paid for a hotel room, and it was worth every dollar. The view was awesome, the staff was top notch.

Room Tip: Worth paying extra for the view.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank donna k
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My husband and I celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary this past weekend. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this hotel. Everything was great. All the staff were pleasant. Special thanks to Doug, Nathan and Sylvia. These 3 people made our stay enjoyable. Great food, great drinks!! Would go there again!!

1  Thank sc51195
Reviewed May 23, 2012

My husband and I are in our 20s and really felt looked down upon by the staff. We felt uncomfortable even going out to the pool. The guy working in the pool area chased us down to ask us our room number and name. We watched, and no one else was asked for their information. Also, the lady at the front desk was rude with my husband when we checked in.
Landshark Landing closed at 9pm, so we were left with nothing to do. We ended up checking out four days early. We checked out in the middle of the night and the lady working the desk was very sweet and helpful. The security guard was really friendly, as well. It seems like the nicest people are on nightshift.
The hotel itself was really nice. They have a parking garage, the rooms are clean, and the beds are really comfortable.
It's a great place in a great location. We just felt out of place and quickly got bored.

4  Thank MrsA0730