“Dining out at the H20”

H2O Cajun Asian Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
H2O Cajun Asian Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located in the spectacular lobby of the Hilton Pensacola Beach hotel. Enjoy local celebrity chef Dan Dunn's award winning Cajun Asian infused menu with a well paired selection from our premier wine cellar. Try the famous 'Steak Dano' - an 8 oz fillet, topped with shrimps and scallops and served with goat cheeses and poblano mashed potatoes or choose from a diverse selection of salads and gourmet burgers. IIf none of this satisfies your hunger, try a sampling from the Bonsai Sushi Bar. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch. Sunday's try our bottomless Bloody Mary!
Reviewed October 14, 2013

THe food is great, the service is super. They are a little pricie. Overall I would eat there next time I am in town.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

The food was fantastic! I had soup of the day and the breakfast buffet and it was fresh clean and very good. Seating was easy and everything was easy to find. Good coffee too! Try it!!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I stopped by H2O for lunch. I ordered the Cajun inspired cheeseburger with craw fish and French fries and the food was truly amazing. The restaurant overlooks the pool and the beach. The lunch wait service was friendly and efficient. Full bar available.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

My husband and I come here far too often. The sushi is excellent. We rarely order other entrees, but we mix up the appetizers, and they're always great. The service is outstanding. It's very expensive, but we keep coming back. The goat cheese cheesecake is absolutely worth a try.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Living on the beach, we've eaten here more than once, and had a few pretty good meals. The red wine took 15 minutes to arrive... I think they were warming it up, not to cellar temperature... but to florida 80+ room temperature. uggh. ..my caesar salad was ok, no anchovy flavor though, but my wife's "wedge" salad was a few wilted pieces of iceberg, roasted tomatoes, and half a pint of blue cheese. The voodoo pasta was again, ok flavor and cream, and a pretty good amount of (i believe) fresh seafood... not the best tasting ever... again, 2/5 for a "good" restaurant... fair service.. i tipped 15% only because I felt obligated. it has been and could be better, again. Come on...try.