“Such a great view of the bay!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Go733496
“Such a great view of the bay!”
Reviewed November 28, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

It was definitely nice being right on Pensacola Beach. Thanksgiving is definitely the time to go. Enjoyed not having to deal with the traffic. Not really any problems with the unit we stayed in. Only issue was having difficulty with the wifi but management was trying to correct the problem with some success. Having a washer and dryer is definitely an added bonus. One of things I liked about overlooking the bay was seeing all the different types of watercrafts go by.

Date of stay: November 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Nov 29, 2017
Thank you for staying with us and for the review. The wifi problem was fixed by Mediacom.

Thanks again,
Steve
heatherba...
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Spring break paradise!”
Reviewed October 2, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I vacation to this area every year but this was my first time renting a condo. We were tired of spending more money to stay at a resort and thought we would give it a try. I absolutely fell in love with this condo. It has everything you could think ok. My favorite part was sitting on the deck watching the local blue herring fish off the dock.

Date of stay: April 2017
Management Response
Oct 4, 2017
I am so glad you had a good time. I hope you will come back to see us again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing