WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Pensacola Beach
Montz, United States
“This hotel was great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

This hotel was great. The staff were the most helpful that I have experienced in a long time. The location is central to all the stores and restaurants. You can walk almost everywhere. My family came along on a business trip and had the best time exploring the board walk and other amenities all within walking distance of the hotel. There is a miniature golf located next door with an arcade room which my daughter loved. Then there is Crabs which is next door. The food there was awesome. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in Pensacola Beach.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Duane R
Trent E, Guest Services at Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
We appreciate you staying with us on your business trip. If you have to get some work done while in the area there is no better place than on the beach. Glad the family found so much to do here and we look forward to many stays to come.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (287)
Troy, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

I was traveling home to Missouri from south of Orlando Florida when the bad weather hit Georgia and another storm was getting ready to hit Missouri, so I changed my mind about driving home and decided to head from Tallahassee over to Pensacola for the night and try driving home the next day. Little did I know that I was going to end up booking a room through one of my travel sites that was going to place me in this place I now referred to Heaven in the USA. I arrived at the hotel around 6 PM and was greeted by the front desk clerk who got me checked right in quickly with no issues. I had booked my room for one night so they placed me in a room with a king bed and couch. I loved the room, very spacious and very clean. The bed was amazing and very comfortable. The next morning I went downstairs and enjoyed the awesome continental breakfast, which they go above and beyond on their breakfast buffet. After a walk on the beach I decided that I wasn’t ready to head home that day so I went back inside and talked with the front desk to see if I could stay another night. Since it was Valentine’s day and the hotel had a lot of request for the king size rooms, they said I can get a room with 2 queens but all the kings were taken, which was not a problem for me. They gave me the other room key (they even found a room on the same floor so I wouldn’t have to go to far with my luggage) and I moved my stuff down the hall to my new room. The front desk staff was amazing to work with and very friendly. The beach was great for walking and very clean. The breakfast in the mornings is top notch and best when enjoyed out on the patio, especially considering all my friends back home in Missouri had just got hit with an ice storm and many weren’t even going out of their homes. The location of this hotel is great, since it’s next door to multiple restaurants which I was able to walk to them, and I was able to walk up and down the strip to enjoy some shopping and sight seeing. All in all this was one of the best hotels I have stayed when traveling around the US, especially feeling safe as a solo female traveler, and I can’t wait to come back and bring some friends and family to enjoy it with me next time.

Room Tip: I don't think you could go wrong with any of their rooms.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Trent E, Guest Services at Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
We are so glad you happened upon us during your travels. We take pride in offering our guests a variety of choices on our complimentary breakfast and the view speaks for itself. We are looking forward to having you and your family and friends visit us soon.
Shadyside, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

My bag was stolen by the pool area early in the morning when only staff was present. The area was going to be roped off so I moved to the deck above pool. Within minutes I realized I left my bag by the pool and it was missing. I made them report it to police. My iPhone was in the bag and we traced it thru an app. Found my bag thrown in the bushes next to hotel with over $600.00 missing. The hotel has yet to make this right with me. I have even contacted corporate office with NO response. A day later there were multiple police cars in front chasing someone in the hotel. Staff AND locals are aware of NO security so anything goes at the Hampton Inn on pensacola beach.i felt the general manager was more concerned covering her employees than she was worried about the safety of her guests! I don't want this to happen to anyone else So PLEASE beware!!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
6 Thank L B
We sincerely apologize for your unfortunate incident at our property and appreciate your feedback. Our top priority is the health and safety of our guests. We will be in contact with you shortly to follow up on this matter.
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have heard people say you cannot go wrong staying at a Hampton Inn. I must agree after 2 nights at the Hampton Inn on Pensacola Beach. Friendly staff, oriented to any occasion or celebration, comfortable beds and pillows, spacious rooms, excellent free wi-fi, and of course the complimentary breakfast each morning. The most beautiful sand on the shore of the Gulf of Mexico on Pensacola Beach greeted me each morning when I awoke. Top-notch lodging.

Room Tip: Rooms on the beach side are magnificent.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Jimmy A
HamptonPenBeach, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
We are so pleased you enjoyed our hotel and our beautiful beaches. Sound like you went home relaxed. We would love to have you visit again soon.
Chicago, Illinois

3. Perfect view;
4. Ok breakfast;
5. Heated pool;
6. Close to shops and restaurants;
7. Good value (payed $104.99)
.............................................

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Lida54321
HamptonPenBeach, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Thank you for staying with us. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay. The view is spactacular. We are glad you were able to experience our paradise.
Athens, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

This is a great hotel - always have had a great time - and I really love their continental breakfast that always has tons of cold and hot options including make your own waffles! Much better than any other hotel I've stayed at in years!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Sherrie H
Thank you so much for visiting us once again. We appreciate you very much. There's nothing better than a great breakfast to start your day and our new items give you more choices than ever. We will look forward to seeing you next time.
Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

We stayed here for the first time for a party (we only live 20 miles away) and received a room (310) with a great view of the Gulf. Everything was ALMOST perfect in the room. Balcony even! No hand shower sprayer but the room was awesome. So was the staff. i have to whole-heartedly recommend this hotel if you're a Hampton lover. I received this room free with my HHONORS points and i couldn't believe for a free room they gave me a gulf view.

Room Tip: Gulf View!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for choosing our Hampton to use your earned points. We are pleased to be able to upgrade when available. Thank you for your loyality as a Hilton Honors member.