We went for New Years Eve for a few days to this hotel. This is the breakdown of the hotel:
1. Lobby- very small, kind of run down, they are currently doing construction so hopefully it will look nicer when construction is finalized
2. Front Desk- staff were very helpful and friendly, offered flashlights so we can walk along the beach at night
3. Breakfast area- is next to the lobby, they have breakfast from 6-10 everyday. the breakfast is very good and it is complimentary, Scrambled eggs, meat omelet, vegetable omelet, sausages, make your own waffles, yogurt, croissants, muffins, toast, bagels, cereals, milk
they also have a buffet of different coffees and tea. At 4 PM they put out a platter of cookies (but make sure you be there at 4 because it will be long gone in a few minutes!)
4. Elevators - are a little slow, they bldg is 4 levels, so it is not as bad
5. Hallways - on the older side but very well lit and very clean
6. Fitness center - it is basically a room on the 3rd floor with a treadmill, stationary bike, weights and one of those weight machines thatyou can target all the muscles in one machine.
7. room - we had a king gulfview, very roomy, with a balcony (2 chairs and a small table) the room was beautiful, and the balcony view was amazing. there is a 32 inch LCD TV and the bathroom has granite countertops with lots of space. the room was very quiet and we had a great time.
I give it 5 stars because the location is amazing and the views are outstanding. You have free parking, free internet and free breakfast, cannot beat its price anywhere else! Go and give it a try you will not be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach hotel, we want to help you make memories. Whether you're here alone or with a loved one, for business or for pleasure, for a night or for a week - we promise to give you our all. We're located right on the beach in some of the whitest sand you'll ever see. That's right. Take off your shoes. Sink your toes into it. Walk a few steps, and dip them in the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico. We know that all travelers are different, and everyone wants something unique from their stay. Children's activities? We've got 'em. Poolside lounge chairs? We've got those, too. But more than towels and room service, we've got a team ready to share real deal, true blue local flavor with you and yours. All you have to do is ask. We're right in the center of everything this beachside town has to offer, within walking distance of the best restaurants and activities. When you stay with us, you're just minutes away from a fresh fish dinner, parasailing adventure, shopping or spa treatments. We want to help you 'live like a local,' with recommendations for whatever suits your vacation or business needs. Ready to explore? We're just a short drive to Gulf Coast attractions including the National Naval Aviation Museum, Gulf Islands National Seashore and Fort Pickens, Historic Downtown Pensacola, Pensacola Lighthouse, Blue Wahoos Baseball Stadium, Veterans Memorial Park, Pensacola Bay Center and the Saenger Theater. So whatever you want to do during your stay, we can help you get there. Just ask one of our Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach hotel team members to share their local knowledge. Our commitment to extraordinary hospitality makes us mindful of the little things - because we know the little things add up to one big, memorable experience. Make the Hampton Inn hotel your home on Pensacola Beach, FL, where friendly service and exceptional amenities are the foundation of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Hampton Beach Hotel
- Pensacola Hampton Inn