“Just OK”

Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Just Ok was what we said when we finished our meal here went on a Wednesday night for the banquet. There wasn't anything particularly wrong with the food just not 'wow'. Went to another local curry house a few weeks ago and found ourselves comparing. The atmosphere is welcoming although a little chilly when I first took my coat off, the staff friendly and attentive. The food however was just a bit bland I felt mine didn't have any seasoning, so not good enough for us to return.

1  Thank Jemima L

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Atmosphere quiet am boring. Food quality not so good. Onion bajis wer small portions an overcooked. Currys tasteless. Staff hovering ova us. Def nt returning or recommending.

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

I love curry, and have one each week. I decided to order from here via phone which was fine; however when I got there I was told I hadn't ordered enough (I had a curry dish, naan and rice) and after several minutes of trying to make me order more he gave in. I then paid, and my change was £5 short, which was corrected eventually. Felt incredibly uncomfortable through out the whole time and in the end, my meal was cold, tasteless and covered in grease. If you have a car and love in this area, I highly recommend curry spices in st martins.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Recently moved to the area and was hoping to really enjoy a really good Indian - perhaps not!
On a positive the staff were friendly and attentive. On a negative on the two occasions we have tried it, the restaurant has been so cold and I kept my coat on throughout both meals! On the first visit,the food was ok, nothing special but certainly not the worst I've had. Main course was tasty but not spicy. I was advised to ask for it to be a "little hot" the next time. I did this - my husband ended up having mine as I could not eat it as it was so hot! Good value though.

1  Thank gilldawes
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

We returned again to A very warm welcome. The food was excellent as usual couldn't be faulted. Atmosphere great. New choices on menu. Will return again soon!!