“Fresh tasting”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Banqiao / Zhonghe / Yonghe District
Neighborhood: Banqiao / Zhonghe / Yonghe District
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Hello everyone, I usually don't write these reviews but I wanted to express my feelings about this lovely restaurant. I loved the atmosphere and the service was very friendly. I ordered the escargot and split a pizza a custom pizza with my friend which was very delicious and a taste of back home. They had great selection of beers and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. A+

1  Thank Ling_19821979

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Very tasty food! Satisfied customer! Always looking forward to go back. Love the Garlic escargot and the Lemon drink I had. A nice place to go and relax with friends.

1  Thank Frenchcanadian79
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Le Rouge is a good place to go if you want some decent, not too expensive Italian-ish food. It's run by a Quebecker and the food is certainly more Italian-American than authentic Italian. Maybe for the same reasons, there's not much in the way of wines, and the house red is really not very nice. But although you can find much more authentic Italian food in Taipei, you can still have a nice meal here, at a more affordable price. Service is also consistently really good, and friendly.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

If you crave good food, Le Rouge is for you. Soak in the atmosphere. It's like being in a hip restaurant anywhere in North America. The pizza is delicious.

Make a reservation because this place is busy.

1  Thank Asoupcan
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I just love the food there!!! My favorite would be the Ail Ail Ail and Salzone and pastas, actually I like the whole menu!

I highly recommend for French, Italian food in Taipei