“Great Food Great Community Service”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Lansdowne
Cuisines: Soups
Chantilly
“Great Food Great Community Service”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I have eaten at Panera's across the states and this location has by far the best tasting. I know they all use the same requirements, but the food here is hotter and more flavor. They are also like the rest of Panera's involved in he Community and the donations are top of the line.

• Visited June 2013

Arlington, Virginia
“Fresh, Fast and Yummy!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

For a chain restaurant this one exceeds standards in ensuring they are always serving fresh food with caring, rapid service and delivering a wide range of deliciousness -- fresh pastries, salads, soups and hearty sandwiches -- not to mention "real" hot milk chocolate (not a powdered brand). Excellent for breakfast, lunch or dinner!

• Visited March 2013
“Convenient Place in the Neighborhood to Stop in for Lunch”
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

I usually go to Panera near my office and order to go but I have stopped by this location twice now with my children. The food is always good and made to order and it is a great alternative to fast food for a family. My son loves their soup bread bowl w/chicken noodle, my daughters love their mac and cheese, and I usually get their 1/2 sandwich asiago roast beef and broccoli soup combo. They have great cookies, brownies, bread and bagels too. I haven't really tried anything I didn't like so next time you need a quick casual lunch or breakfast you should try it.

For those on a budget skip ordering drinks and dessert and it 's cheaper than fast food in my opinion.

“Salads”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

A made to order salad with dressing on the side makes for a nice summer dinner.

Visited June 2012