“Loved the whole ranch atmosphere!”

Zion Mountain Ranch
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Loved the whole ranch atmosphere!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

What a great place to stay. Loved the whole atmosphere of the ranch. The cabin was great and the restaurant was very nice. The staff was very helpful and greeted us as we arrived. Our cabin was very clean and when we asked for extra's the housekeeping staff brought the items right over. I have read other reviews about the floors and not sure what they were talking about.

Overall a great experience and we will be back. Thank you Zion Mountain Ranch.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (216)
  • Korean first
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Had 4 great days.......
We were in a 2 bedroom 2 1/2 bath cabin with a great view.
Restaurant is nearly 5 star.
Half day ride was great well worth the time and cost.
I think some people forget that it is a ranch.
Spot and the buffalo are really fun.
Location has great access to Zion, Bryce, Best Friends and the North Rim.

Room Tip: Stay on the South side
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Reading, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I never have given a bad review on Tripadvisor until now! As the location was nice and out in the middle of no where, which we liked, the service and cleanness was terrible at best! I understand it is very dusty and dirty outside but our floor should not be dirty as soon as we arrive! It was beyond dirty with grit on the floor everywhere you had to wear shoes at all times. Service? What service. We paid $193 a night and the room was never made up! We stayed three nights. We made our reservation through US Park Lodging silly me to think it was a legit sight. We were trying to stay at Zion Lodge but were told there was no vacancy but they did have this Zion Mountain Ranch room. Funny, because there was vacancy at the lodge. Is this a third party or the Ranch itself screwing people? If I could give zero's below for service and cleanliness I would!

Room Tip: Don't chose this establishment period.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Spohn110
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 27, 2013

This is my first review ever, do not like to complain but could not keep this for ourselves.
We stayed at the ranch for three nights, from the minute we arrived the staff showed no interest in us. The cabin was nice although the floor was very dirty.
From the moment we arrived for the next three days we had construction noise just in front of our cabin. We did not want to complain at first but this is the last place you would want to cope with that kind of noise. Day 2 we tried to nicely address the issue with one of the staff, their reaction was : "Sorry" but did not do anything about it, did not show any intention to be helpful nor kind so the ocnstruction noise continued that afternoon until 7pm and the day after from 8 am to 7pm ( to build their own spa).
The location is great, the bisons are spectacular , it could be such an amazing place but the customer service is so bad we will definitely not go back. I hope they will sell the property to more competent owners and staff with a positive attitude. Last but not least the kitchen's closets were full of rodents' feces. Such a shame

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Memi O
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We are a family of 6 and we stayed at the Zion Mountain Ranch for one night. We are already trying to find a date to go back. The service was great, the cabin was amazing and the kids had such a great time looking at the buffalos, riding the horses and holding baby chickens. The food at their restaurant was great. I recommend breakfast! I see that other people had a negative experience with housekeeping and mice. We didn't experience that, but again we were only there I night. The air conditioner only worked in one room so it was a it hot, but we made it work!

Room Tip: We stayed in cabin 116. Very nice interior but not the best view out of them all.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Naples, Florida
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I chose the Zion Mt. Ranch because my 6 and 9 year old grandson's would enjoy the buffalo and other animals,on June 26-27,2013. Yes, they did but the cabins and restaurant on site did not meet expectations. On June 28th I went to the office to voice 8 complaints about housekeeping in our cabin. I was treated with scorn by the person behind the desk and the manager; who did not offer me the courtesy of addressing me with any sort of discourse. I did not exist in his mind. Too bad if we are only interested in your money and your relatives noticing our buffalo; your stay, comfort, and convenience doesn't matter to us. We did get a 15% discount on the room but I would bet that most of my complaints will not be addressed before the next poor souls. The restaurant food was good to mediocre and the wait staff inefficient. I would stay in town next time.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
6 Thank Ted B
Reviewed July 11, 2013

A family of 4 - we had a great time there. Great view and the kids loved the animals. Nice professional staff and nice food but not cheap. We tried the one hour horseback riding which was great and we got a spectacular view of the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Holiday Inn Express Springdale - Zion Natl Pk Area
Cable Mountain Lodge
Cable Mountain Lodge
#2 of 16 in Springdale

Been to Zion Mountain Ranch? Share your experiences!