“Not my favorite”

$208.99*
and up
Zion National Park Day Tour from Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: A popular drive within Zion National Park.
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Although the park is pretty, it was not what I expected. It was too crowded, kind of like Disney World . I much prefer Bryce Canyon.

1  Thank Paula W
Write a ReviewReviews (2,210)

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Zion National Park is one of our favorite parks to visit. This was trip number 4 and I'm sure we'll find an excuse to go back real soon. The rock formations are numerous and varied, adding to the overall experience. Unlike most of the parks in Southern Utah and Arizona which are desert dry, there is plenty of green vegetation throughout the park. The hiking is extensive from short walks that are handicapped accessible to strenuous 3 mile hikes with breathtaking views at the end. Our favorite was the hike up Virgin River through the slot canyon. Talk about memorable times!

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I just couldn't stop taking videos and photos of this amazing park. The sights you will see will make you want to come back again and again.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

We took the shuttle from the visitor's center. The staff at the visitor's center was very helpful in guiding us in choosing our activities for the one day we were in the park.

1  Thank Hope P
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

The unbelievable orange rocks look like spun saltwater taffy as you drive through this gorgeous area. We drove through to get to the Zion Lodge after visiting the Grand Canyon for three days, and could not believe the different rock formations that surrounded us! Actually had to pull over and ask my husband to drive (he had been here twice before) so that I did not wreck the car while staring in amazement at all of this spectacular beauty. We even saw big horn sheep climbing up the mountains. Don't miss this spectacular drive!

2  Thank braiden7