Zion Lodge
Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort(Zion National Park)(Great Value!)
$135
  • Pool
Zion Mountain Ranch(Zion National Park)
$243
$218
Official Hotel
  • Restaurant
$194
BestWestern.com
$199
$189
Historic Pioneer Lodge(Springdale)(Great Value!)
$249
$239
Orbitz.com
$501
$486
$249
$299
$218
Quality Inn & Suites Montclair(Springdale)(Great Value!)
$199
$194
Agoda.com
2,131 results
All reviewswestern cabinthe red rock grillrocking chairsgas fireplacetwo double bedsangel's landingfront lawnwatchman buildingcanyon wallsmule deerno elevatorhiking trailssmall porchprivate balconypark shuttlegift shopmain building
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We had a cabin for our 2 night stay. Each cabin is in a group of 4 with nice front porch sitting area. Only a short walk to main building and restaurant, often passing animals on the way. Plenty of parking close by and paths to door. Cabins are comfortable but not fancy or large, certainly adequate and with own ensuite. Heating was fine and we had a very comfortable and quiet sleep each night. Restaurant has a good food selection and pleasant service, bookings recommended. Very happy we chose to stay within the park.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Emanpee
Reviewed June 21, 2013

My husband and I stayed here two nights in June, in one of the cabins. The room was spotless and very well maintained. We had a bit of trouble with our room key but any time we called to the front desk at the lodge, our requests were handled very quickly and by extremely professional and courteous staff members. We ate our meals in the restaurant. They were reasonably priced and the service was very efficient. The view from the restaurant is spectacular.

Room Tip: ask the reservationist about the room before making a final decision.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pat g
Reviewed June 21, 2013

After a great stay at Bryce Canyon Lodge, we were a bit apprehensive about this place as my guide book was critical of it and recommended staying in nearby Springdale. I have also had mixed experiences at other Xanterra managed properties in other parks.

We were very impressed with Zion Lodge! Check- in was friendly and efficient. The cabin we had was very nice, clean and had everything we needed. After a day of hiking, it was nice to sit out on the porch and be part of Zion. The cabins are duplexes so it is possible to have a noisy neighbor, however ours were quiet and I'm sure they said the same of us.

Be aware that the lodge property gets very busy with day trippers- private cars who are not staying at the lodge must take the shuttle from the park entrance to the lodge and beyond. However, tour busses are allowed to drive to the lodge and unload. So the snack bar, restaurant, and grounds are mobbed with people and tour buses during the day. By 4-5 pm, the buses are gone and the place is quite peaceful- kids playing in the grass and others relaxing around the lovely grounds. Deer move in to enjoy the green grass.

We enjoyed the high speed internet available throughout the property. The net has become an important part of travel- checking weather, making reservations, reading TA!

Room Tip: The cabins are very nice.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Seattleflyer50
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is the only hotel in the canyon and we expected it to be fairly basic. We were very pleasantly surprised with a very large well appointed room which was, however, a bit dark with very poor lighting. The restaurant in the main building was excellent. The location of this lodge could not be better for exploring the canyon.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AncientmarinerUk
Reviewed June 19, 2013

There was a mixup on my reservation. I am being kind here too. The bed sizes were not what I understood them to be andI would've never reserved them otherwise. I want to praise and thank Mona at the front desk for thinking outside the box and making an unbearable situation excellent. The rooms in the lodge are roomy, with nice porches, comfortable beds plus I love the Arts & Crafts style. I am on the ground floor at the back and it is very private, a deer wandered by my patio earlier. The cabins seem like the way to go but I love the larger beds in the lodge.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family