“Loved every second!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Moro Rock

Moro Rock
More attraction details
Owner description: A challenging walk up 400 steps to a spectacular view.
Dania Beach, Florida
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Loved every second!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

This is a great hike. I was a little apprehensive because it looks a little scary (and I had a sprained ankle) but I managed to get to the top. What a view! It was a bit scary at times, but nothing that made me want to turn back. Would definitely go up again if I find myself in Sequoia NP.

Visited June 2013

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

The view is amazing from Moro Rock! The walk up is a little strenuous, but worth the hike. Probably not a good idea to take small children. Not a good place for anyone that has a fear of heights, also. But, wow, you can see forever from the top!

Crescent City, California
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Worthy of the Climb!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

I had no idea there was a view like this to be achieved with minor exertion. So glad we went. Throughout our visit to Sequoia National Park, we felt frustrated by inadequate signage, but we persisted and were well rewarded for our efforts. It's worth it to find Moro Rock and General Sherman tree. These are not experiences that can be accessed ANYWHERE else in the world. Glad we went--but oh how we wish the Sequoia National Park would consult real travelers as they consider signage! Especially a problem: where to park to visit General Sherman Tree if you are not a handicapped person. It's very confusing. We went miles out of our way before finding parking for non-handicapped.

Visited November 2013
Somerton, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Well worth the climb.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

I am frightened of heights but am so glad I pushed on and climbed this rock, a great achievement and an amazing view. I didn't hang around for long at the top but my two teenagers and husband stayed to take pictures. I wouldn't attempt it in icy conditions though.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Wow, what a view!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

This was a tough uphill and many stairs hike, however it was worth every step. The view at sunset was amazing! Had a great time watching the little bats set flight at sunset. Take a camera!