Lovely lodge in beautiful Sequoia Park. My husband and I loved the location, room and staff at Wuksachi. We arrived at the lodge in the middle of the night because a portion of the road leading to the lodge was blocked for road construction from 11:30pm to 5:00am but thankfully, there was a person at the front desk to check us in. He was very helpful and suggested some hiking areas. The food at the restaurant was very good and the wait staff very nice. We had an amazing Teriyaki Salmon filet baked on a cedar plank....simply fantastic. We will definitely go back again.
The only warning is the road construction and the road being closed down from 11:30pm to 5:00am Monday through Friday. We did not know about it and got stuck for 3.5 hours. We parked down from the road block and tried to sleep but it was not fun. Check on this in advance!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge