We had a deluxe room and it was HUGE! The furniture was a bit old, but everything was clean and comfortable, most of all the bed! The view was great because it looked directly in the forest. We had dinner at the restaurant and it was very good. The path to return to the bedroom after dinner was in the dark and my husband was afraid of bears.....but this gave a touch of adventure to the trip!! (and we didn't really see any bears). The gift shop in the lodge doesn't have a lot of nice things except for the sweet baby sequoias in the box! I wanted to buy one to bring it with us in Italy, but I was afraid to have problems at the airport. When I came back in Italy I found out that a friend of mine bought many of these little sequoias and didn't have any problem. What a pity! I wanted my own sequoia in the garden!
The big ones are an amazing spectacle.....
The position of the lodge is perfect because it's in the middle of this great park. We really liked wuksachi lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge