This is a handsome hotel set amongst beautiful scenery. The front desk personnel is very polite and efficient. We stayed July 2005 but surely this hotels peak season is winter / skiing time. It is beautiful.
Our room was on the first floor and there was quite a walk from the parking lot to the room itself. This was because there were no golf carts or bellman available at the time-8pm. We lugged a tired child, bags and luggage up a zig zag ramp and then down a zig zag staircase to the first ground floor. The entrance doors were located on the second floor with no use of an elevator. Not a problem. However, we encountered hyphated mold on the white underside of the spread when we turned down the bed to put the baby to sleep. Problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge