We recently stayed 4 nights at the Wuksachi Lodge in Sequoia National Park. It's by far the nicest place to stay there, but the lodge is totally separate from the rooms, which are an uphill walk from the parking area. The lodge parking area and the room parking areas are in two different places. Because my husband had just had surgery, we were unprepared for all the walking and he was out of breath each time we got up to our room. We also drove to and from the lodge for our meals because it was hard for him to walk all that way. The Lodge meals were outstanding. We had 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners there. The Wuksachi salad is huge and a wonderful treat. The rest of my family was camping, so we drove to Lodgepole Campground the rest of the time to eat with them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Otel and getaroom.com so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge