We arrived from Los Angeles and were well received by friendly staff in the nicely decorated Lodge.Lounge,bar and restaurant looked how should be,contemporary modern with a nice ethic details.
The location is perfect and wildlife is running around freely.Read the bear instructions carefully.
When we entered the room it is rather basic and as we were travelling with our twin daughters of 10 they had a crappy sofa bed which covered the whole room more or less.
All in all a bit outdated ,rusty and in need of renovation.
The central building is as mentioned before nice,we had dinner in the restaurant which was below average and a nice bar time afterwards with a dedicated professional barman making great cocktails.
Will we come back;yes the location wins over the state of the rooms and there is nothing else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge