As far as the selection of lodging available in the Sequoia and Kings Canyon parks, Wuksachi is the nicest place to stay. It is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for and there are no other places that even come close to quality of this lodge. There is a very nice restaurant inside, which is very convenient to come back to after a day of hiking. It is inconvenient to walk a small distance from your car to the room, but they do provide bellhop carts in the parking lots for you to use if needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge