We stayed here for just 1 night as part of our 19 night road trip and we were really pleased with the whole experience. It wasn't the cheapest place to stay but we felt that we got value for our money. It was very clean and very comfortable. There was quite a walk from the car to the actual room and being as you are in Bear country you really do need to bring in all your luggage so that was an effort! We were on the top floor of the Sequoia Building in room 334.
We ate in the hotel restaurant and it was a lovely experience. The food and wine was really very good, the service was excellent. We had breakfast included and that too was very good, The location is brilliant, and you feel very secluded and away from the real world.
We would highly recommend this hotel and would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge