The is the closest lodge to the giant forest and the General Sherman tree. It has a nice lodge with a small bar and a nice restaurant, a complete menu of nicely appointed choices. The house "Wuksachi" salad was large had at least a cup of walnuts and cranberries in it. Breakfast is a full buffet for $13 that was average. A continental option is available. The staff were friendly and attentive. Many of the tables face the forest. My wife and I are both a little limited in our mobility and the the effort required to push the bags up the hill from the parking lot to the Sequoia building was a bit more than I wanted. Next time I think I'll ask for delivery. A few golf carts might be a bit helpful to the elderly.
The difference between the standard and the deluxe is not much. They all come with refrigerators, and flat screens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge