The location of this lodge will blow you away. We visited in January when it was exceptionally warm for the time of year. This meant an easy drive, few tourists (off-season) and low rates. The main lodge is beautiful with a convenient food and souvenir shop. The restaurant in the same building was better then expected. Lovely food and drinks and great service. The rooms then were pretty good, but not to the level off the main lodge building. If you walk in there to check in ,your expectations of the rooms go up dramatically only to be just a little disappointed 10 minutes later when you walk into your room. Pretty basic, which is fine. But again, not at the level it could be. Overall 8.5/10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge