Our family recently stayed at the Wuksachi Lodge for three nights (November 8th through November 11th). We stayed in the Silliman Building on the second floor. We had a wonderful time and are very appreciative of the services and care received. The front desk staff really made the trip memorable due to their kindness and assistance. Our room attendant was especially responsive to our requests for the room maintenance over our stay and did a great job. We enjoyed our meals in the Peaks Restaurant as well. The continental breakfast was perfect for our needs and gave us a great head-start for the day. Very lovely and peaceful grounds. Spent one morning walking the grounds and saw a family of deer as well as many birds.
We booked the Night Sky Package for our stay and luckily, the skies were clear for two nights so that our family could see and identify many of the constellations (using the Star Wheel) and the Milky Way in the Lodge parking lot. We also saw three shooting stars. What a thrill! We had a couple of days of beautiful weather, great hiking, ranger talks and a visit to Crystal Cave. A very memorable vacation for our family.
We will return to Wuksachi Lodge to further enjoy the true beauty and wonder of Sequoia National Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotwire, Otel, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge