The accommodation is set high above the reception area and also the car parking.As an elderly couple we found it difficult to move our luggage up the lengthy ramps from the car park and then down the stairs in the accommodation itself. We could have had a bellboy by request so it was our fault. Being November it got dark quite early and we had to buy a flash-light from the resort shop to walk safely from the accommodation to the restaurant.Most guests carried flash-lights. However we had an excellent room.Large and well equipped sitting area was appreciated.The meals were excellent and so was the service. Our stay co-incided with Veterans Day so the lodge was busy with families which made dining a little noisy.
Overall we feel this is an excellent hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Odigeo, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge