It's true, none of us go to National Parks for the quality of the hotel or food. But come on, there's no reason that we can't pay for a clean and comfortable bed. Pay, we did, but the bedding was frankly reminiscent of an old flee bag motel. Unacceptable. The institutional smell in the hallway was also unnecessary and unappealing, but at least it hinted that someone was using cleaning fluids. The days before arriving, we spent at a Hampton, and the days after, at a Best Western. In both cases (not Wuksachi), the bedding was very clean and comfortable, and the pricing was similar to Wuksachi, and both were in very desirable, waterfront locations. If they can provide clean and comfortable beds, so should Wuksachi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge