We were in the Stewart building room 109.The room was very nice and we were told we had a 'mountain view'. well, it was if you looked up and through the trees. they had a bonfire for Friday and Saturday night which was nice. we had a fridge and coffee maker which they supplied coffee too. no microwave. the bed was excellent and the sheets, towels, carpeting and shower were very clean. We got into our room around 5:30 PM and tried to make a dinner reservation at the only place to eat only to find out they were packed and could not get us in until 8:45PM. we ended up getting our food take out and eating in our room. We went to Grant Grove Village for breakfast and that is THE place to stay(Similar to Yosemite Lodge for location and convenience). it was a long drive to see the rest of the park or to get something to eat. Lots of hiking but it too was a ways to drive. Be careful when you go, the day we left it started snowing and required snow chains....we luckily got down the slippery slope that morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge