The lodge (reception and restaurant) is seperate from the buildings with the rooms.
A great place to stay in, in the mountains at 2km height.
The rooms are big and clean with a nice bathroom.
The drawback is that you need to carry everything you have up some stairs from the parking lot and some more stairs if you are on the 2nd floor.
The room we had didn't have AC but a fan which can blow in cold air from the outside. But i don't think AC is really necessary. It can be cold at night.
There are no elevators. If you need assistance however that is not a problem.
You cannot leave any food related things in your car since there are bears in the area.
We have seen one near the lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge