Last minute reservation but scored a gem. Used 2 superior rooms which were expensive but probably par for the course. The majestic scenery combined with an ample facility made our stay memorable. We scored a bear sighting on the morning. The only negative experience was the lodge touted 'wolverton BBQ'. They advertised to arrive any time 5-7:30 but we discovered if you were not there at 5, you may as well skip it. Food was interesting, entertainment mediocre at best. Stick with the lodge restaurant breakfast, box lunch or dinner and you can't go wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge