I am shocked by the negative comments made by other reviewers. You are in a national park! If you are looking for the Ritz, you are in the wrong place and should plan a different type of vacation. If you are out to enjoy nature with comfort and relaxation in mind, this is your place. Is the WiFi great? No. But once again, you are in a national park! If you cannot make do with limited technology for a short time, then once again, you are in the wrong place. We LOVED everything about our stay here. Immedaiately after arriving, we set off on a short walk from a trail on the property. Within five minutes, we saw our first bear! Amazing! The rooms, while not luxurious, are very clean and satisfactory. All staff (gift shop, desk, cleaning) were all friendly. We stayed for three nights, and were so glad we made the choice to stay here. For the convenience and atmosphere, this is THE place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Otel, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge