Beautiful location. Rooms are average hotel rooms nothing fancy or special. Would had been nice to have patios or balcony's to sit out on to enjoy the nice evening. The rooms do not have AC just fans in the window, which we were lucky with cool temps the two days we were there but i could see that would be a pain on those warmer evenings. For the nightly rate they are asking i did expect a little nicer rooms but you are paying for the location as they are the only non-camping place to stay in that side of the park.
This is bear country so every night we had to take our hiking packs and cooler from the car and across the parking lot and up three flights of stairs. After two full days of hiking that got a little old. But it is bear country. Overall average place as far as room and service, but you will pay highend lodge prices for the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge