We booked this lodge as we wanted to avoid the long drives between Three Rivers and the National Park during our visit. We booked a superior room. The check-in was friendly and fast and we were given a top floor room no. 330 in the Sequoia Building. As this is bear country we had to empty our car and carry all the luggage to our room. We got hold of a luggage trolley and were able to this in two trips. It is quite a drag but we did not mind. The room was fantastic. It has a separate bed- and living room which can be divided by a sliding door. In the living room there was a fridge plus coffee maker. The TV was very old but then you are here to enjoy nature. From our room we were able to get WiFi reception, which is provided free. From our three windows we had a great view towards the woods. We even saw a bear with her two cubs directly from our window. Wow. The amenities in the bathroom were ok. They provide shampoo, conditioner and shower gel. The room was clean. The furniture was really outdated but thats ok. As there is very little lighting around the building it was dark (although we had a full moon) which we loved. The beds were comfy and we had 3 nights of good sleep. Next time we visit Sequoia NP we will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge