We really wish our first night in the Sequoia National Park, had been here. Every sight we came to see, was less than 40 min away. The food was good (Prime rib was actually only a Ribeye roast). All the amenities you expect from a resort hotel!! The view from the room was incredible. The service was top notch. Our trip started from the northern entrance... So we checked in to several places as we come south. 1st) Hume Lake. Abandoned paid room due to lack of amenities and horrible view. 2nd) John Muir Lodge. We stayed at John Muir once seeing accommodations at Hume Lake. Very nice place and well worth the money! 3rd) Montecito Lodge. UGH!! Paid for suite lodging. Beautiful view of lake. Dirty, broken down, door hanging from hinges, bugs... Food was horrible. Rice cooked so little, was like a mouth full of BB's. Chicken at room temp...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge