This hotel is in a fabulous location, as other reviewers have said its in the heart of all the things you want to see in the park.
The hotel is split into a main lodge and there are three buildings with the rooms in.
The main lodge is impressive looking in wood. This is also where the restaurant is. The food for the main meal was quite tasty but the service slow. Breakfast was a buffet but it was terribly organised. Lots of tables had been left covered in dirty dishes that had not been cleared and the buffet had not been refilled. The food that was there was not good. They just didn't have enough staff on to cope with the number of people who needed breakfast!
The room was ok. A bit tired but did the job, it could have benefited from decoration.
Overall, a great location but room to improve on simple things.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge