The setting is very nice and convenient to some points of interest but the mattresses were so hard in our room. The rest of the room was nice but you could tell they tried to make things look nice but the did it with very inexpensive items. There isn't a lot to choose from in this area so you're kind of forced to choose from only a few places. The restaurant had a nice view in the morning and was very expensive for breakfast. Dinner was pricey but pretty good just a bit salty on my entree. The server and staff seemed very nice and the setting is nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge