We arrived to Wuksachi quite late (around 9pm) and everything looked so romantic. We were just a little bit afraid because of black bears that we heard about :-) The main building looked amazing from inside, everything wooden and very nice. We drove to the detached building where we slept and everything was fine there as well but the main building looked better. The room was OK but for that price I would expect much more nicer one. Of course, the reason of the price we paid was the LOCATION that was perfect for the next day trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge